rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jmeas Apache <jmeas.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Vagrant/Grunt for the development environment
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:11:15 GMT
Ross Gardler, you can see a Vagrant configuration for the Angular branch
over at:

https://github.com/jmeas/rave/tree/ng-vagrant

The instructions for installation are in the README.

Note that the installation may fail during the `cargo:run` stage due to a
missing dependency. This is an active issue we're working to solve. There's
a separate issue thread (the only other active one for the Rave project
this week) regarding this.