rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jmeas Apache <jmeas.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Vagrant/Grunt for the development environment
Date Sun, 06 Jul 2014 15:52:17 GMT
Gotcha. My thinking now is to use Grunt to start the dev environment,
including starting the webserver, so the cargo:run command wasn't set up to
be handled by Vagrant. Maybe this separation of concerns needs a bit of
tweaking.

For now, you can manually start it by ssh'ing onto the box and executing
the command in the README from the project directory.

Matt Franklin/Chris Geer, if either of you would have time early this week
(Mon/Tues?) to chat over IRC or Google Hangouts that'd be really useful for
us, I think. Once we have the Angular branch up and running, we should be
able to iterate quickly on it. But right now we're having trouble getting
there without help, and the dev emails are a slow process for this blocking
issue. With luck there's something simple that we're missing!

Would either of you be available early next week?

On Sat, Jul 5, 2014 at 1:28 AM, Chris Geer <chris@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:

> Well, haven't made it that far yet. Given the VM has Tomcat I was expecting
> it to include the full setup. I will have to play with it more to
> understand exactly what it includes.
>

> On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Jmeas Apache <jmeas.apache@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Cool. Did the cargo:run command throw any errors, or did that also work
> for
> > you?
> >
> > On Friday, July 4, 2014, Chris Geer <chris@cxtsoftware.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I got it running. The issue was I use ssh-agent and therefore it was
> > > failing because it was using the wrong key.
> > >

> > > On Fri, Jul 4, 2014 at 12:18 PM, Jmeas Apache <jmeas.apache@gmail.com
> > > <javascript:;>>

> > SSH

> currently