rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jmeas Apache <jmeas.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Running the unit tests
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 18:12:26 GMT
The Angular branch's unit tests haven't been working since Matt's rebase.

I'm trying to figure out how to get just the output from the tests. When I
run `mvn test` i get a lot of maven output, ultimately leading to the
failure, but I can't isolate what exactly is failing. Passing the -e flag
didn't seem to help much.

I also tried opening the SpecRunner (both as a file, and serving up the
directory at 127.0.0.1) and it wouldn't run in either situation.

Is there a way to run the spec runner in a browser, or to otherwise get the
output of just Jasmine?