rave-dev mailing list archives

From Jmeas Apache <jmeas.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Vagrant/Grunt for the development environment
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:06:30 GMT
*We currently rely on Maven to accomplish these tasks for us.*

 Ah, well, in that case it's possible that we won't need Grunt. If Maven
does all of that for us then we don't need to spend time solving an
already-solved problem.

*I assume there is more to the desire to use Grunt. **Are you intending on
continuing*
*the effort to pull the front-end code into its own, separate module?*

This is certainly something we'd like to help with, especially if it aids
us in the primary goal of getting the Angular branch to feature parity with
the master branch.

Maybe we can hold off on introducing Grunt until we're more certain of the
benefits of moving away from Maven.