rave-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating the website
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 19:24:46 GMT
The website code is built in the Apache CMS [1].  The code for the Rave
website can be found in svn [2].  We welcome improvements to the site.

As for the link to the build server, it was working a couple of weeks ago.
It looks like the infrastructure group may have moved things around.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/rave/site/trunk