rave-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Geer <ch...@cxtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Using Vagrant/Grunt for the development environment
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 17:45:13 GMT
I can't seem to get it running. Here is what I get.

==> default: Running provisioner: ansible...

PLAY [all]

GATHERING FACTS

fatal: [default] => SSH encountered an unknown error during the connection.
We recommend you re-run the command using -vvvv, which will enable SSH
debugging output to help diagnose the issue

TASK: [oracle-java7 | Check whether or not oracle-java7 is currently
installed] ***

FATAL: no hosts matched or all hosts have already failed -- aborting

PLAY RECAP

           to retry, use: --limit @/Users/cgeer/rave-local-playbook.retry

default                    : ok=0    changed=0    unreachable=1
failed=0

Ansible failed to complete successfully. Any error output should be

visible above. Please fix these errors and try again.