rave-dev mailing list archives

From Stanton Sievers <ssiev...@apache.org>
Subject Building with Grunt on the Angular branch
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:31:16 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've been playing around with the Angular branch trying to get the new work
up and running but I've run into some problems.

>From what I can tell, all I need to do is run "npm install" (first time
only) and then "grunt dev" to build everything.  If I follow those simple
steps I end up getting less build errors:

> Running "less:dev" (less) task
> >> 'bootstrap/less/bootstrap.less' wasn't found.
> Warning: Error compiling LESS. Use --force to continue.
>
> Aborted due to warnings.

I can work around these issues by updating the paths in "rave.less" to use
the proper relative path to the boostrap resources in rave-portal-resources.

At that point, things build but do not run when I go to "http://0.0.0.0:8080"
I get an error related to this line in "index.html":
> <script data-main='config/startup', src='requirejs/require.js'></script>

That file does not exist.

I feel like I'm missing something at a high-level here.  Has anyone had
luck getting things to run from the angular branch?

Thanks,
-Stanton