rave-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Rickling <andreas.rickling....@gmail.com>
Subject Working angular branch
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 09:07:32 GMT
Hello,

i want to test the angular branch of apache rave and i have got some
problems to run the development version of apache rave branch angular. I
hope you can help me to figure out my problems.

First i wanted to install the branch using instructions from the README.

   - vagrant up

   - npm install

   - bower install

   - grunt dev

In the Virtual Machine the branch was not running, so i start it with the
command
mvn cargo:run -f /rave/rave-portal/pom.xml

Now the server is running, but still with the non angular user interface.
After running grunt dev from the host machine, grunt is waiting on port
8000
but does not connect to the virtual machine!
Is it possible in the current development phase to get the virtual machine
running
with apache rave and the angular user interface? I can only get the angular
frontend running
with the mock-api. My goal is to test it with the full rave api.

Can someone give me a more detail instruction how to get running the branch
without vagrant?

Thank you and best regards,

Andreas Rickling