roller-dev mailing list archives

From Kohei Nozaki <ko...@nozaki.me>
Subject Re: Reminder please [VOTE] to release Roller 5.2.2
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2019 00:41:39 GMT
Hi Dave, thank you for handling the new release.

I’ve checked the following diff (I hope it’s the right one..) and it looks good to me.
+1

https://github.com/apache/roller/compare/roller-5.2.1...4c300e921ca2158570665595f83c53e2b89ad1e9

I couldn’t test the new rc build myself as I’ve been in bed for a few days due to flu
though..

I wish you a wonderful new year.

Regards,
Kohei