roller-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Roller 5.2.3 bug fix release
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 08:23:59 GMT
Checking the logs, did not get any errors (or previous) on the upgrade.

Testing with
510-to-520-migration.sql

I changed roller.database.version to 510 and restarted, roller changed it
to 523.

INFO  2019-01-29 08:11:53,972 DatabaseInstaller:upgradeDatabase - Database
is old, beginning upgrade to version 523

Not sure how to check if it has actually run (mariadb)
alter table weblogentry modify updatetime datetime(3) not null;
Reduces the time stamps to milliseconds?

if I dump the table:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `weblogentry` (
  `pubtime` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
  `updatetime` datetime NOT NULL,
) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

+1 (b)