roller-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Huber <gregh3...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Try Roller's new web UI
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 16:36:41 GMT
Dave,

http://127.0.0.1/roller/roller-ui/authoring/entryAdd.rol

When I click on the save draft / publish

Method saveDraft for action entryAdd is not allowed!
Method publish for action entryAdd is not allowed!

Seems to be ignoring the <global-allowed-methods> entries.

I add do mine like this, rather than globals:

<action name="entryAdd"

class="org.apache.roller.weblogger.ui.struts2.editor.EntryEdit">
            <param name="actionName">entryAdd</param>
            <param name="pageTitle">weblogEdit.title.newEntry</param>
            <result name="input" type="tiles">.EntryEdit</result>
            <result name="success" type="redirectAction">
                <param name="actionName">entryEdit!firstSave</param>
                <param name="weblog">${weblog}</param>
                <param name="bean.id">${bean.id}</param>
            </result>
            <allowed-methods>saveDraft,publish</allowed-methods>
        </action>