royale-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: License issue for back port of AMF code
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 04:29:18 GMT
Hi,

> If you have an issue please be very, very clear in your next email precisely what you
have issue with. Be meticulous. Filenames, etc.

The off list conversion can be found here [1]. You can see that while permission to relicense
was asked for it was not explicitly given only permission to modify and adapt the code from
AMF99 to AMF3. The original source license hasn’t changed.

The file in question was referenced in my original  email [2] as was the file it was based
on [3]. The original GPL code that it was based on can be found here [4] (you’ll need to
download it to view it).

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/emilkm/amfjs/issues/17