royale-dev mailing list archives

From Erik de Bruin <e...@ixsoftware.nl>
Subject Re: Github Pages (was Re: Github wikis)
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 08:19:37 GMT
Hi,

I started work on a Quick Start guide [1] to bridge the gap between the
README (source setup and build) and any in-depth documentation.

It will simply be the steps I took to get a project compiling on my
machine. I had to gather the information from various places and I thought
it'd be nice if other newbies like me didn't have to dig as deep, but could
set up and execute their local dev installation in a reasonable amount of
time.

EdB

1: https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> +1 for royale-docs. If I would like to make something like Olaf [1] started
> and move all his already gathered information in that structure where in
> your opinion guys should it go ? Into the royale-docs as gh pages or into
> royale-asjs as Wiki ?
>
> Does anyone is against to have it Olaf's work as an starting point ?
>
> [1] https://github.com/ok-at-github/flexjs-docs/wiki
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr

> > royale-docs is good.