royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlos.rov...@codeoscopic.com>
Subject Re: Possible license issue with new web site
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 08:20:42 GMT
Hi Justin,

good questions. I think take a comercial product to build a site for
marketing purposes is different to take some code to be incorporated to our
project codebase, or make it work with that code. In this case, is only a
"face" of our real project and we are not planning to change it, or resell
it or something like that.

In the other hand, if we need to commit this comercial theme (the code) to
some asf repo, I think that would be a problem.

I think we should think about this as if we use some MS Azure Server, or
whatever other software, we should only use for public face, and we don't
should be pushing to a repo server since nobody must touch that website
code since is not the code we want people to use and we want to promote. Is
code we use to promote our code...

Carlos

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>