royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Github Pages (was Re: Github wikis)
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 06:04:27 GMT
Per Infra:  "Pages are not enabled until we have some content to point to.
Best thing I think is to create a new royale-pages repository (or whatever
name) and I'll enable it on that - ensure some content in 'master' branch
or 'master/docs' . those pages would then be available on
apache.github.io/royale-pages (or whatever)"

Shall we create a royale-pages repo?  Anybody think it should have some
other name?  "royale-documentation"?  I think it will hold our non-ASDoc
user documentation.

Thoughts?
-Alex