royale-dev mailing list archives

From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Building a repository front end with Royale
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2017 09:33:02 GMT
Thanks Piotr, Harbs for your answers.

I decided to give it a shot during my spare time.
I updated / installed everything I should (maven, node, jdk, …) and installed Moonshine
IDE. I’ll try IntelliJ later because it’s more complex to configure I guess.

Also I installed royale-compiler, ..asjs and …typedefs through npm.

Since Moonshine at this point will only be able to start from an existing project, I’d like
to know where to find ready-to-use example projects?

@harbs: it will be a multipage project! Does Royale support viewstacks? Or how multiple pages
would be managed?

thx,
Dany