royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PR18 - NOTICE file update
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 08:10:43 GMT
Hi Niclas,

I assume Justin asked you to write this email.

I’m not sure how well you read the PR, but I don’t believe it's accurate at all. The original
code of Royale does not come from Adobe at all. Parts of it were adapted from Apache Flex
which was in turn *donated* by Adobe to Apache.

We’re not bundling anything here, but if any link is applicable, it’s this one.[2]

Thanks,
Harbs

[2]http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#bundle-asf-product <http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#bundle-asf-product>