royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Default Encoding and Royale Compiler
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 09:19:20 GMT

The file in question was created by me on a Mac. An additional file which caused a problem
on Yishay’s machine was StringTextLineFactory from TLF Lines 443, 445 and 446 (in the comment)
were output as garbage characters by the Royale compiler without explicitly setting the encoding
to UTF-8.

A related issue is that unicode notation (i.e. \u2026)  is being evaluated and output as the
actual unicode character which appears to be encoded wrong