royale-dev mailing list archives

From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Re: Building a repository front end with Royale
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 13:23:40 GMT
Hi Piotr,

I kept on getting acces denied errors so I decided to start from scratch with the FlexJS SDK
instead of the Royale SDK.
I used the Moonshine Helper app to get the SDK's and Ant. Went well.
Then I've reset Moonshine and tried to compile. This is the output:

Compiling NewFlexJSBrowserProject
: SDK path: /Users/dany/Downloads/MoonshineSDKs/FlexJS_SDK/FlexJS_0.8.0_AIR_25.0
: Using Falcon codebase: /Users/dany/Downloads/MoonshineSDKs/FlexJS_SDK/FlexJS_0.8.0_AIR_25.0/js/bin/../..
: Using Flex SDK: /Users/dany/Downloads/MoonshineSDKs/FlexJS_SDK/FlexJS_0.8.0_AIR_25.0/js/bin/../..
: MXMLJSC
: +flexlib=/Users/dany/Downloads/MoonshineSDKs/FlexJS_SDK/FlexJS_0.8.0_AIR_25.0/js/bin/../../frameworks
: -js-output-type=FLEXJS
: -sdk-js-lib=/Users/dany/Downloads/MoonshineSDKs/FlexJS_SDK/FlexJS_0.8.0_AIR_25.0/js/bin/../../frameworks/js/FlexJS/generated-sources
: -load-config+=obj/NewFlexJSBrowserProjectConfig.xml
: -compiler.targets=JSRoyale
: WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
: WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.common.base.internal.Finalizer (file:/Users/dany/Downloads/MoonshineSDKs/FlexJS_SDK/FlexJS_0.8.0_AIR_25.0/js/lib/guava.jar)
to field java.lang.Thread.inheritableThreadLocals
: WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.common.base.internal.Finalizer
: WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access
operations
: WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
: WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
: WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.google.common.base.internal.Finalizer (file:/Users/dany/Downloads/MoonshineSDKs/FlexJS_SDK/FlexJS_0.8.0_AIR_25.0/js/lib/guava.jar)
to field java.lang.Thread.inheritableThreadLocals
: WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of com.google.common.base.internal.Finalizer
: WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective access
operations
: WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
: /Users/dany/Downloads/Moonshine workspace/HelloWorld/src/main/royale/HelloWorld.mxml(20):
col: 1 This tag could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It will be ignored.
: <js:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
: ^
: /Users/dany/Downloads/Moonshine workspace/HelloWorld/src/main/royale/HelloWorld.mxml(20):
col: 1 This tag could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It will be ignored.
: <js:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
: ^
: 2.531043138 seconds

At least, I get an output but no Hello World yet :)

Thoughts?

thx, Dany