royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building a repository front end with Royale
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2017 12:31:35 GMT
FYI, here’s the full code we are using to incorporate Spectrum: https://paste.apache.org/lPcm
<https://paste.apache.org/lPcm>

ColorVO is a custom structure we have which carries along additional data about colors.

We patched Spectrum to support more complex colors…

You’ll notice that we’re using bracketed notation for Spectrum APIs. That’s to prevent
renaming on minification because we don’t have Spectrum types.

HTH,
Harbs

> On Dec 1, 2017, at 1:57 PM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> - is it possible to easily integrate javascript only components into Royale? Example:
FullCalendar.js [2]

> Yes. If you take a look at the above app, we’re using Spectrum for a color picker:
http://bgrins.github.io/spectrum/ <http://bgrins.github.io/spectrum/> The same could
be done for any JS library.