royale-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Repos and Releases
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2017 08:39:29 GMT
Generally speaking; Required binary artifacts are typically handled as
"System Requirements", and you may have scripting support to set that up if
you like. If the binary is commercial (even if free of charge), there might
be additional redistribution licensing that may prohibit such automated
downloads.

HTH
Niclas

--