royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Moonshine new mxml file
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2017 11:38:44 GMT
Dany,

I would gowith following way. Close the project or Moonshine, remove old
file. Open in some editor file with extension *.as3proj and change there
name of mxml main file.

 <compileTargets>
    <compile path="src/yournewname.mxml"/>
  </compileTargets>

Maybe we should have in the settings of project possibility to change main
file application.

Try and let me know I didn't check myself it it will work. I will do this
in about two hours.

Thanks, Piotr

> Hi Piotr,
>
> Indeed. I create an empty mxml file of type application and want to
> compile that one.
>
> thx
> Dany
>
> Op 5 dec 2017 om 12:28 uur uur schreef Piotr Zarzycki <
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Dany,
>
> What do you mean by compile the new mxml file ? Are you talking about new
> main fail ? New <js:Application ?
>
> Thanks, Piotr

> Hi,
>

> I have a project in Moonshine based on one of the examples in the SDK
>
> (DataBindingExample.mxml). When I add a new mxml file in the src folder, is
>
> there a (simple) way to compile that new file instead of the default one?
>

> thx
>
> Dany
>

> --
>
> Piotr Zarzycki