royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building a repository front end with Royale
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2017 10:36:52 GMT
Hi Dany,

Thanks for trying Moonshine! We will release 1.7.0 version in the next week
or so. You will have many useful things. Examples should be available in
the downloaded royale-asjs package or on our github [1]. If you will have
any problem with recognizing downloaded SDK in Moonshine you can download
binary package from following links [2] (js only version) [3] (js and swf
version).

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/examples/royale
[2]
http://apacheflexbuild.cloudapp.net:8080/job/royale-asjs-jsonly/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/out/