royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repos and Releases
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2017 11:53:53 GMT
In that place I think we should have Wiki page called: "How to download IDE
ready Royale framework" - or something similar. It should describe what
kind of package do we have and what people need to do in order to have SWF
output.

I don't think we should have in the title word "binary package" - It wasn't
mean to me anything when I come up to Apache Flex project. I believe there
could be more people like me.

Thanks, Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki