royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject List, MDL Table - How to remove all content
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 21:53:23 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have faced an issue where solution seems to be not so easy. I have MDL
Table (issue affects also List) with some rows.

If I simply assign to dataProvider = null it doesn't remove all content. It
is because in our DataItemRendererFactoryForArrayData and other type of
that class we have in listeners of  "dataProviderChanged" this code [1].
Basically if we assign null to dataProvider we are not cleaning up item
renderers, but should we ?

Maybe there should be separate bead which allow to do such operations ?

Thoughts ?

[1] *https://paste.apache.org/6qVy <https://paste.apache.org/6qVy>*

Thanks,
--