royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MAVEN-BUILD] Royale-asjs - Build # 277 - Still Failing
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 18:45:13 GMT
Hi Harbs,

I just pickup your changes and tried to use in Moonshine. I have following
error [1]. It look like in templates royale-config-template.xml
and flex-config-template.xml are wrong namespaces. If you could take a look
into that. I could fix that, but you are much closer than me to the changes
in the namespaces.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/GXB8

Thanks, Piotr

--