royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Building a repository front end with Royale
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:17:17 GMT
Dany,

I just consulted your issue with the Team and solution is a bit different.
If you download files through the browser they will be under sandbox
restriction on Mac. If you run into permission denied problem you will have
to manually change attributes for the files. Your case is that you don't
have access to js/bin/mxmlc. The safest way is to add for all files in that
folder permission. In order to do that user instruction in terminal:

xattr -rc path_to_the_folder

Remove attribute from specifica file:

xattr -d com.apple.quarantine mxmlc

Let me know if that helps. I'm sorry for the confusion. I'm not the Mac
power user. :)

Thanks, Piotr

Piotr Zarzycki