royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Re: Building a repository front end with Royale
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 12:00:44 GMT
Dany,

As for your problem. If you are on Mac you have in Moonshine helper called
"Access Manager" - It allow omit some restrictions. Once you open some
project you can go to menu File -> Access Manager - and point there all
paths. For example path to folder with downloaded SDK.

Thanks, Piotr

Piotr Zarzycki