Hi -

Two points.

(1) The PR has an extra copyright for the ASF added. This would need to be removed from the PR.

(2) The inclusion of the following:

The Initial Developer of the Original Code, known as Adobe Flex, is Adobe Systems Incorporated (http://www.adobe.com/).
Copyright 2003 - 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.

This is debatable, It is debatable in both Flex and Royale. I think that the debate is more about the inclusive “The Initial Developer …”

Better language would be something like:

“Includes software developed and distributed as Adobe Flex.
Copyright 2003 - 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All Rights Reserved.”

I have also added this commentary to the PR.

Regards,
Dave