samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Dev git setup
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 16:56:23 GMT
Yes, I know I can't push to the github mirror.
I wanted to fetch from it. Specifically, fetch a PR to check it out locally.
I hadn't configured a remote for the mirror (I only had one for my fork),
so I couldn't do that.
I just added one (upstream) and it solved the issue. I could then fetch the
PR from the github mirror.

It's not a question, just a suggestion for others if they come across the
same problem.

Cheers,

--
Gianmarco