samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@gdfm.me>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache SAMOA bylaws
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2015 09:10:53 GMT
If it's something fundamental, we can discuss it on this thread.
Then we would call off the vote, make the changes, and cast a new vote.

If it's just some minor detail (typos, clarity of some sentences), then we
can simply amend the PR and the best place to do is the Jira (SAMOA-5).
In this case I would not call off the vote.

Cheers,

--
Gianmarco