samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Samoa/Samza to perform root cause analysis
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 11:30:39 GMT
Hi Shekar,

I am not sure whether it is a typical use case.
If you can frame it into a classification problem, then yes SAMOA can help
you.

I am not aware that it has been done, but I am not familiar with the area.

If you want to apply supervised ML, you need to decide which features you
want to extract and how to get training data.

Cheers,

--
Gianmarco