samoa-dev mailing list archives

From "Gianmarco De Francisci Morales" <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New to Samoa
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:35:44 GMT
Hi and welcome to SAMOA,

We don't have a public roadmap (yet).

However there are plenty of things to do.

Our test suite is only partially covering the code base, so if you feel like writing tests
that would be appreciated. It might also be a good way to spot some bug.

Speaking of bugs, there are a couple reported in the old yahoo GitHub which we haven't migrated
yet. You may want to have a look at them.

As far as features go, anything that may improve usability is greatly appreciated.

And of course docs are a great asset. Our current documentation is not bad, but it can always
be improved, e.g., by spotting inconsistencies.

Please have a look around and feel free to ask more detailed questions about what you want
toy tackle. We will be happy to guide you.

​Cheers,