samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Gates <alanfga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release SAMOA 0.3.0 (incubating) RC1
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2015 20:01:36 GMT
+1.  I checked the DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, and NOTICE files, checked the
sums and signature, and did a build.

One thing to note for future releases.  There is no Apache license on
the following files:
.travis.yml
bin/s4-build/gradlew
bin/samza-kryo

It could definitely be added to gradlew, as that is a shell script.  It
could be added to .travis.yml as yml supports comments.  I don't know if
you could add it to samza-kryo or not.

Alan.