samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release SAMOA 0.3.0 (incubating) RC1
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 12:42:49 GMT
+1.

I checked the following:

1. If it compiles correctly for both "local" mode and "storm" mode:
- mvn -Plocal package
- mvn -Pstorm package
It passes all tests.

2. I tested the VHT example in both "local" and "storm (local and cluster)"
mode and it runs smoothly.

3. I also looked at the DISCLAIMER.md and the instructions seem reasonable.

4. The README.md looks ok too, even though we could add some more
information on how to compile for samza (and flink?), similarly as we do
for storm and s4.

Cheers,

Nicolas

--