samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about SAMOA
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 08:20:38 GMT
Redirecting John's question to the mailing list.

John, seems the script cannot find the jar.
Have you compiled it from the current master?
If so, the jar should be "SAMOA-Local-0.4.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar".
Most of the examples and docs need to be updated given that we recently
made a new release.

--
Gianmarco