samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Bakhtiar Amen U0772370 <Bakhtiar.A...@hud.ac.uk>
Subject Extend algorithm with SAMOA
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:49:08 GMT
Dear SAMOA Developers

I am a PhD student who is interesting in develop or extend existing Data stream into SAMOA.
My question was is it possible to extend / develop any algorithms into SAMOA, if yes, can
you be able to provide some guides or instructions how to?

Your help is highly appreciated
Regards
Bakhtiar(Baxtiar). Amen
Department of Informatics
School of Computing and Engineering

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in error,
please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If the content of this
e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of Huddersfield, then we do not endorse
it and will accept no liability.