samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing predictions of each instance
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 08:47:31 GMT
Hi Eduardo,

Welcome and thanks for trying out SAMOA!

I am not sure what you mean by "each instance".

You want to test your model against every instance that comes in?
And for that you want to output the prediction of this test?

Or you want to test your model at some regular intervals (e.g., every
100k instances) and output the prediction of this test every time?

The parameter -f should allow you to adjust how frequently you test your
current model. However, I wouldn't set it for every instance!
Thats probably an overkill.

Regarding the output of the prediction, you should be able to define
a .csv output file of the prediction performance using the parameter -d
in the PrequentialEvaluation.

Hope this helps!

Nicolas

--