samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue Samoa-31
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2016 15:26:43 GMT
Hi Tarush,

Can you please clarify what you mean by "common lib directory for all the
jars"?

If you refer to a common lib directory for developing new ML techniques on
top of a given DSPE, then you can probably focus on the classes found in
the folder "samoa-api/".

However, the purpose of SAMOA is to also provide connectors with different
DSPEs. So if you want to play with these apis, then you can look into the
classes found in the folders "samoa-storm", "samoa-flink", "samoa-samza",
"samoa-s4", or for local testing you can look into "samoa-local".

If you manage to compile your version and you just want to call things from
the command line, then you can find the appropriate compiled jar files in
the "target" folder.

I hope this helps you proceed!

Cheers,

Nicolas