samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Eduardo Costa <eduardoc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing predictions of each instance
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:38:27 GMT
Hi Nicolas, thanks for fast reply!

I want to test my model against every instance that comes in and store the
prediction result for every instance e.g:

   inst#,   actual,  predicted,  error
     1       2:no      1:yes      +
     2       2:no      1:yes      +
     3      1:yes      1:yes
     4      1:yes      1:yes
     5      1:yes      1:yes

Because I'm trying to build a rudimentary system for the detection of
anomalies using SAMOA to classify instances in anomaly or normal and I need
these information to calculate the false positives, false negatives and
correlate with other information.

Best regards,
Eduardo.