samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Mahesh Dananjaya <dananjayamah...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Using Samoa API outside the samoa Framework within My Project by providing dependencies.
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 08:52:33 GMT
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you very much for the response. I have corrected the above issue. But
i need your help for upcoming work.I am Google Summer of Code student and
working with WSo2 machine learner. In my google project i have to integrate
long term sustaining advanced predictive analysis platform into wso2 cep
(complex event processor ) and wso2 ML (Machine Learner). Seems to be
samao  is better serving for the purpose. So now i want to integrate
samoa/samoa-api into WSO2 CEP.
Initially what did was, create a new maven project, add samoa-api
dependency and wrote some task and run them. Its working fine.I just want
to check the samoa functionalities using outside as a seperate api. Now i
want to integrate samoa with my existing event streams in my GSOC
project.In that case both last options you mentioned is going to be used.

- Or you want to feed an output of your class (which is external to Samoa)
into Samoa?
YES
- Or you want to use the output of a Samoa algorithm into your class?
YES

In both cases answer is yes.Initially we can go with the existing
algorithms. Currenlty we are using Apache Spark with my own streaming
supported implementation. But WSO2 decided to move into samoa. So we need
to direct stream traffic into samoa rather than spark (which is currently
we are using) and get stream out (results of model retrain).
I have looked into samoa structure with topologies within last couple of
weeks. As a example in the streaming Clustering i just need to give WSO2
cep event streams into samoa input streams.In this case i want to connect
my streams into samoa input streams and i want to get output bach into cep
output streams from samoa api streams. SO any help from your side.Currenly
what i am trying to do is that, connecting external stream or generated
streams to classes like ClusteringEvaluation and get the result back form
evaluationstreams to mine. Any help would be great and helpful.thank you.

regards,
Mahesh.