samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Mahesh Dananjaya <dananjayamah...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Samoa API outside the samoa Framework within My Project by providing dependencies.
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2016 13:25:44 GMT
Hi all,
I am bit new to Apache samoa and i am using Apache samoa for one of my
research projects. I am adding samoa dependencies into my maven project and
now i want to run my jar in the same way as the documentation describes.like
bin/samoa storm target/SAMOA-Storm-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
"PrequentialEvaluation -d /tmp/dump.csv -i 1000000 -f 100000 -l
(classifiers.trees.VerticalHoeffdingTree -p 4) -s
(generators.RandomTreeGenerator -c 2 -o 10 -u 10)"

How this command should be changed to run my project jar?
My class is implements your Task and Configurable interfaces. So when i
write a my class like PrequentialEvaluation, how am i going to invoke that
one for running. Can i still use bin/samoa to run example code by adding
samoa dependencies?Is it like apache spark?However i am currently building
my topologies inside the original samoa source , but i need to get them to
my own project by adding maven dependencies. So then how can i do this.any
help.thank you
regards,
Mahesh Dananjaya.