samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Mahesh Dananjaya <dananjayamah...@gmail.com>
Subject Integrating Custom Streams to Samoa InstanceStreams for ClusteringEvaluation
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2016 08:39:17 GMT
Hi all,
How can i connect my own custom streams to samoa topologies such as
ClusteringEvaluation etc and get back result Streams to my output streams
back.thank you.
regards,
Mahesh.
P.S: I just want to connect my input and output streams to samoa
CLusteringEvaluation. so i am thinking of writing my own class extending
Samoa streaming class/interface and by overriding functions. My streams are
totally different and cannot directly connect with samoa streams. So i am
thinking of coverting my data instances to samoa stream events etc.