samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Samoa API outside the samoa Framework within My Project by providing dependencies.
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 08:04:59 GMT
Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for giving Samoa a shot and thanks for your time playing with the
API!

I am not sure what you are actually trying to do.
- Do you want to add a new ML algorithm built on top of the Samoa ML API?
- So you are wondering how to compile and call your class?
- Or you want to feed an output of your class (which is external to Samoa)
into Samoa?
- Or you want to use the output of a Samoa algorithm into your class?

Can you give us some more details on your class and how you want to
interface it with Samoa?

Thanks again!

Nicolas

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Mahesh Dananjaya <dananjayamahesh@gmail.com