samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Kourtellis <nkourtel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Contribute to Samoa
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 04:08:26 GMT
Hi Garvit,

Welcome to the Samoa email-list and project! I hope you have fun with the
tool!

I would say the best way to get started is to download the code and play
with
some examples to familiarise yourself with the various portions of the
platform
(machine-learning side API, DSPEs adaptors api):
http://samoa.incubator.apache.org/

If you want to check out what ideas we already described and would be cool
to add in the platform, check out the roadmap:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SAMOA/Roadmap

Also, if you are curious to see the open PRs that are available and how you
could help to resolve them, please check them out here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-samoa/pulls

Thank you again for your time and help and looking forward to your
contributions!

Best,

Nicolas

--