samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Jayadeep J <jayade...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: seeking your help wrt to executing APACHE SAMOA with APACHE STORM
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2016 09:43:11 GMT
Hi Prashanth,

You could try out mvn skipTests to ignore the tests, build the application
& deploy with storm to see if it works.  If you post the detailed exception
you are getting may be we could analyse further. Also I think you can post
your issues to the dev mailing list (CCed) where there are experts to help
you out.

Thanks
Jay