samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Jung <inylov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Samoa and Beam
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2018 01:37:28 GMT
Austin,
3~4 month before, dev team comment on mail that this project will go on in
a few month, but couldn't found additional action or reply from now.
But maybe they could be watching...so how about sharing your plan in this
mail?

Thanks.

2018년 8월 2일 (목) 오전 3:35, Austin Bennett <whatwouldaustindo@gmail.com>님이
작성: