samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Samoa and Beam
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 17:38:45 GMT
Dear Austin,

Thanks for your message.
Indeed, we considered Beam at a certain point, but the project was still
very young and it was not clear where it was headed.
We could definitely re-consider it now that it has gained more traction.
Are you starting to consider having Machine Learning algorithms inside Beam?
We would be very happy to hear your thoughts and know a bit more about the
project.

Regarding SAMOA, all the main developers currently do not have much time to
work on it, but we hope this might change in the next few months.

Cheers,

-- Gianmarco