samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - September 2018
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 10:14:34 GMT
Thanks for the reminder Justin.
Maciej, Piotr, would one of you like to try their hand at compiling the
report?
Given that you are new to the PPCM it's a good thing to start with.

The report is at https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018 and we
just need a draft on the mailing list before editing the wiki.
You can see the previous months for an example.
Let me know if you want to take care of it.

Cheers,
-- Gianmarco