samoa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Bifet <albert.bi...@telecom-paristech.fr>
Subject Re: Time to Retire SAMOA from Incubation?
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2019 13:42:15 GMT
Hi,

We are working to have a new release in September with Corey Sterling,
the new committer. We can see if after this new release, there is an
increase of interest from the community. If not then we can decide to
retire it from the incubator.

We included this text in the report

"To restart engagement, Corey Sterling has been elected as commiter in
late August. With his help, we are preparing a new release of Apache
SAMOA in early September. Corey Sterling has experience on open source
software, as an example, he did the last release of MOA, an open
source software non-distributed for data streams very related to
SAMOA."

Cheers

Albert